Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born May 31 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota) Thompson was born in Minnesota, one of five children born to Clifford Barry Thompson who was a famous musician. Thompson is the sibling of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother is of Irish descent.She trained in ballet as a young girl, and was dancing professionally at the age of 14, securing scholarships to San Francisco Ballet, the Pennsylvania Ballet, and the American Ballet Theatre.When she turned 20 old and dancing professionally with American Ballet Theatre's Studio Company (then known as ABT II), the moment arrived to decide if she wanted to join the main company. Mikhail baryshnikov was then the artistic director, said to herthat "You're an amazing dancer but you're just too big." She described that moment as "my epiphany" when she made the decision to stop dancing and turn into a ballet dancer. It was an amazing moment. I could have banged my head on the wall for the next 10 years. "[She switched to acting. She relocated to New York at the age of 20 and performed in several Burger King commercials in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. Jaws 3D, her film debut in 1983. I said I was able to water ski. And I did not. I had to master water-skiing techniques that were difficult in five days because I had to perform the Sea World water skiing show. I don't even know how could swim!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84), and The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyson Lee Hannigan

Lauren Ash

Noureen deWulf